2 - 3 Years
• proven Track Record as a Project Engineer and Experience in Uae.
• knowledge of Low Current Systems, Security Systems, Access Control is a Must.
• excellent Analytical and Coordination Skills.
• preferably Sira Certified.
• will Coordinate with Consultants, Contractors, and Sub-contractors and Involve in Design/review/implementation of all Elv Functions and Discipline Required for the Project.
• supervise Contractors/subcontractors to Carry Out Site Works According to Design Intent and the Suppliers for Timely Delivery of Equipment.
• will Assure that the Installations of Elv Related Systems (cctv, Acs, Pa, Bms, Home Automation, Structured Cabling, Etc.) are in Compliance with Drawings, Required Specifications, and Standards.
• responsible for the Site Work Implementation and Documentation in Order to Achieve the Project Target Completion Date.
• report to the Senior Manager of Site Progress and Problems Being Encountered for Assistance and Guidance.
• will Keep Records and Related Data of Site Progress in Order to Maintain Regular/timely Update to Senior Manager.
• attend Site Meetings Regularly and Liaise with Others for Details of Works and Coordination of Requirements.
primary Roles & Responsibilities:
Experienced in the Operation and Maintenance of Elv System, and Cctv Cameras,Electronic Security.
responsible for Regular Site Visits to Ensure Installation Standard is Satisfactory. Skills / Competency: • Diploma/graduates •ability to Read & Write •technical Capacity •medically Fit •learning Ability •ethical Conduct •communication •results Driven •initiative
|Salary||8 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma|
|Contact Person||Mr.Vikram Chavan, Mr.Ganesh Chavan,Dr. Kuldip Rade|
|Address||Vitthal Heights Office No -10, Narhe Navale Bridge Near by Selfie point|